Effective Date Aug 01 2017
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (hereinafter “You” or “Your”) AND MediaAgility India Pvt Ltd (hereinafter “MediaAgility”) GOVERNING YOUR USE OF MediaAgility Cloud based Visitor Management Software(hereinafter “Vizitator”) If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of your company, you represent that you are authorized to accept this Agreement on behalf of your company, and all references to “you” or “Customer” reference your company.
This Agreement permits Customer to purchase subscriptions to online software-as-a-service products and other services from MediaAgility pursuant to any MediaAgility ordering documents, online registration, order descriptions or order confirmations referencing this Agreement (“Purchase Order(s)“) and sets forth the basic terms and conditions under which those products and services will be delivered. This Agreement will govern Customer’s initial purchase on the Effective Date as well as any future purchases made by Customer that reference this Agreement.
The “Effective Date” of this Agreement is the date which is the earlier of (a) Customer’s initial access to any Service (as defined below) through any online provisioning, registration or order process or (b) the effective date of the first Purchase Order referencing this Agreement.
Modifications to this Agreement
From time to time, MediaAgility may modify this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified by MediaAgility, changes become effective for Customer after 30 days of new version. MediaAgility will use reasonable efforts to notify Customer of the changes through communications via Customer’s account, email or other means. You may terminate your use of the Services as per termination clause defined below. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of any change to the Terms will be deemed to be your agreement to the modified Terms.
Customer may be required to click to accept or otherwise agree to the modified Agreement before renewing a Subscription Term or entering into a new Purchase Order, and in any event continued use of the Services after the updated version of this Agreement goes into effect will constitute Customer’s acceptance of such updated version. If MediaAgility specifies that changes to the Agreement will take effect prior to Customer’s next renewal or order (such as for legal compliance or product change reasons) and Customer objects to such changes, Customer may terminate the applicable Subscription Term and receive as its sole remedy a refund of any fees Customer has pre-paid for use of the applicable Services for the terminated portion of the Subscription Term.
BY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ACCESSING OR USING ANY SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES CONTAINED OR REFERENCED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY SERVICES. FOR CLARITY, EACH PARTY EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS LEGALLY BINDING UPON IT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS THAT REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Parts of this Agreement
This Agreement consists of the following terms and conditions (hereinafter the “General Terms”) and terms and conditions, if any, specific to use of individual Services (hereinafter the “Service Specific Terms”). The General Terms and Service Specific Terms are collectively referred to as the “Terms”. In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Service Specific Terms, the Service Specific Terms shall prevail.
Acceptance of the Terms
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the General Terms, do not use any of our Services. If you agree to the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the corresponding Service. You can accept the Terms by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating your acceptance of the terms or by actually using the Services.
Description of Service
We provide an array of services and products. (“Service” or “Services”). You may use the Services for your personal and business use or for internal business purpose in the organization that you represent. You may connect to the Services using any Internet browser supported by the Services. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Services. You can create and edit content with your user account and if you choose to do so, you can publish and share such content.
Provision of Services.
Each Service is provided on a subscription basis for a set term designated on the Purchase Order (each, a “Subscription Term“). MediaAgility may also offer Professional Services related to certain Services. Customer will purchase and MediaAgility will provide the specific Services and related Professional Services (if any) as specified in the applicable Purchase order. Customer will not (and will not permit any third party to): (a) rent, lease, provide access to or sublicense the Services to a third party; (b) use the Services to provide, or incorporate the Services into, any product or service provided to a third party; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise seek to obtain the source code or non-public APIs to the Services, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law (and then only upon advance notice to MediaAgility); (d) copy or modify the Services or any Documentation, or create any derivative work from any of the foregoing; (e) remove or obscure any proprietary or other notices contained in the Services (including without limitation (i) the “Powered by MediaAgility” designation that may appear as part of the deployment of the Services on Customer Properties and (ii) notices on any reports or data printed from the Services); or (f) publicly disseminate information regarding the performance of the Services.
If Customer receives free access or a trial or evaluation subscription to the Service (a “Trial Subscription“), then Customer may use the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement for a period of fourteen (14) days or such other period granted by MediaAgility (the “Trial Period“). Trial Subscriptions are permitted solely for Customer’s use to determine whether to purchase a paid subscription to the Services. Trial Subscriptions may not include all functionality and features accessible as part of a paid Subscription Term. If Customer does not enter into a paid Subscription Term, this Agreement and Customer’s right to access and use the Services will terminate at the end of the Trial Period. MediaAgility has the right to terminate a Trial Subscription at any time for any reason. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, MEDIAAGILITY WILL HAVE NO WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, SUPPORT, OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO TRIAL SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Subscription to Beta Service
We may offer certain Services as closed or open beta services (“Beta Service” or “Beta Services”) for the purpose of testing and evaluation. You agree that we have the sole authority and discretion to determine the period of time for testing and evaluation of Beta Services. We will be the sole judge of the success of such testing and the decision, if any, to offer the Beta Services as commercial services. You will be under no obligation to acquire a subscription to use any paid Service as a result of your subscription to any Beta Service. We reserve the right to fully or partially discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, any of the Beta Services with or without notice to you. You agree that MediaAgility will not be liable to you or to any third party for any harm related to, arising out of, or caused by the modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Beta Services for any reason.
User Sign up Obligations
You need to sign up for a user account by providing all required information in order to access or use the Services. If you represent an organization and wish to use the Services for corporate internal use, we recommend that you, and all other users from your organization, sign up for user accounts by providing your corporate contact information. In particular, we recommend that you use your corporate email address. You agree to: a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign up process; and b) maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if MediaAgility has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, MediaAgility may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
Organization Accounts and Administrators
When you sign up for an account for your organization you may specify one or more administrators. The administrators will have the right to configure the Services based on your requirements and manage end users in your organization account. If your organization account is created and configured on your behalf by a third party, it is likely that such third party has assumed administrator role for your organization. Make sure that you enter into a suitable agreement with such third party specifying such party’s roles and restrictions as an administrator of your organization account.
You are responsible for i) ensuring confidentiality of your organization account password, ii) appointing competent individuals as administrators for managing your organization account, and iii) ensuring that all activities that occur in connection with your organization account comply with this Agreement. You understand that MediaAgility is not responsible for account administration and internal management of the Services for you.
You are responsible for taking necessary steps for ensuring that your organization does not lose control of the administrator accounts. You may specify a process to be followed for recovering control in the event of such loss of control of the administrator accounts by sending an email to email@example.com, provided that the process is acceptable to MediaAgility. In the absence of any specified administrator account recovery process, MediaAgility may provide control of an administrator account to an individual providing proof satisfactory to MediaAgility demonstrating authorization to act on behalf of the organization. You agree not to hold MediaAgility liable for the consequences of any action taken by MediaAgility in good faith in this regard.
Personal Information and Privacy
Communications from MediaAgility
The Service may include certain communications from MediaAgility, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Services. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the option of opting out from receiving newsletters from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving service announcements and administrative messages.
If we receive a complaint from any person against you with respect to your activities as part of use of the Services, we will forward the complaint to the primary email address of your user account. You must respond to the complainant directly within 10 days of receiving the complaint forwarded by us and copy MediaAgility in the communication. If you do not respond to the complainant within 10 days from the date of our email to you, we may disclose your name and contact information to the complainant for enabling the complainant to take legal action against you. You understand that your failure to respond to the forwarded complaint within the 10 days’ time limit will be construed as your consent to disclosure of your name and contact information by MediaAgility to the complainant.
Fees and Payments
- All fees are as set forth in the applicable Order Form and will be paid by Customer within thirty (30) days of invoice. All fees are non-refundable. The rates in the Order Form are valid for the initial twelve (12) month period of each Subscription Term and thereafter may be subject to new renewal price.
- Customer is responsible for paying all Taxes, and all Taxes are excluded from any fees set forth in the applicable Order Form. If Customer is required by Law to withhold any Taxes from Customer’s payment, the fees payable by Customer will be increased as necessary so that after making any required withholdings, MediaAgility receives and retains (free from any liability for payment of Taxes) an amount equal to the amount it would have received had no such withholdings been made. Any late payments will be subject to a service charge equal to 1.5% per month of the amount due or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less.
- If Customer’s account is thirty (30) days or more overdue, in addition to any of its other rights or remedies (including but not limited to any termination rights set forth herein), MediaAgility reserves the right to suspend Customer’s access to the applicable Service (and any related services) without liability to Customer until such amounts are paid in full. MediaAgility also reserves the right to suspend Customer’s access to the Services without liability to Customer if Customer’s use of the Services is in violation of the any applicable law use the Service.
- If you are purchasing the Services via credit card, debit card or other payment card (“Credit Card”), the following terms apply: (a) Recurring Billing Authorization. By providing Credit Card information and agreeing to purchase any Services, Customer hereby authorizes MediaAgility (or its designee) to automatically charge Customer’s Credit Card on the same date of each calendar month (or the closest prior date, if there are fewer days in a particular month) during the Subscription Term for all fees accrued as of that date (if any) in accordance with the applicable Purchase Order. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the amount billed and charged each month may vary depending on Customer’s use of the Services and may include subscription fees for the remainder of Customer’s applicable billing period and overage fees for the prior month. Customer acknowledges that for certain Credit Cards, the issuer of Customer’s Credit Card may charge a foreign transaction fee or other charges. (b) Invalid Payment. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration of a Credit Card, insufficient funds, or otherwise, Customer remains responsible for any amounts not remitted to MediaAgility and MediaAgility may, in its sole discretion, either (i) invoice Customer directly for the deficient amount, (ii) continue billing the Credit Card once it has been updated by Customer (if applicable) or (iii) terminate this Agreement.
- Changing Credit Card Information. At any time, Customer may change its Credit Card information by entering updated Credit Card information via application. In addition to any termination rights set forth in this Agreement, Customer may terminate the Subscription Term by sending MediaAgility notice of non-renewal to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with (Subscription Term and Renewals) or, if Customer’s Subscription Term is on a monthly basis (or if otherwise permitted by MediaAgility), by terminating via the “Settings” page on the Dashboard, with termination effective at the end of the current Subscription Term. As set forth in (Trial Subscriptions), if Customer does not enter into a paid Subscription Term following a Trial Period, this Agreement and Customer’s right to access and use the Services will terminate at the end of the Trial Period and Customer’s Credit Card will not be charged. Upon any termination or expiration of the Subscription Term, MediaAgility will charge Customer’s Credit Card (or invoice Customer directly) for any outstanding fees for Customer’s use of the Services during the Subscription Term, after which MediaAgility will not charge Customer’s Credit Card for any additional fees.
Restrictions on Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shall not: (i) transfer the Services or otherwise make it available to any third party; (ii) provide any service based on the Services without prior written permission; (iii) use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms & conditions; (iv) post links to third party sites or use their logo, company name, etc. without their prior written permission; (v) publish any personal or confidential information belonging to any person or entity without obtaining consent from such person or entity; (vi) use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or harm any server, network, computer system, resource of MediaAgility; (vii) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; and (viii) create a false identity to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication.
Spamming and Illegal Activities
You agree to be solely responsible for the contents of your transmissions through the Services. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or is otherwise objectionable, offends religious sentiments, promotes racism, contains viruses or malicious code, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another. You agree not to use the Services for the transmission of “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “phishing” or unsolicited mass distribution of email. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
Inactive User Accounts/Location Policy
We reserve the right to terminate unpaid user accounts/Locations that are inactive for a continuous period of 120 days. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such user account will be deleted. We will provide you prior notice of such termination and option to back-up your data. The data deletion policy may be implemented with respect to any or all of the Services. Each Service will be considered an independent and separate service for the purpose of calculating the period of inactivity. In other words, activity in one of the Services is not sufficient to keep your user account in another Service active. In case of accounts with more than one user, if at least one of the users is active, the account will not be considered inactive.
We respect your right to ownership of content created or stored by you. You own the content created or stored by you. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Services does not grant MediaAgility the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the content created by you or stored in your user account for MediaAgility’s commercial, marketing or any similar purpose. But you grant MediaAgility permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, publicly display and publicly perform the content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
Rights in Customer Data.
As between the parties, Customer will retain all right, title and interest (including any and all intellectual property rights) in and to the Customer Data as provided to MediaAgility. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Customer hereby grants to MediaAgility a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, copy, store, transmit, modify, create derivative works of and display the Customer Data solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to Customer.
Storage of Customer Data
MediaAgility does not provide an archiving service. MediaAgility agrees only that it will not intentionally delete any Customer Data from any Service prior to termination of Customer’s applicable Subscription Term. MediaAgility expressly disclaims all other obligations with respect to storage.
Customer Obligations .
- a) In General. Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of all Customer Data. Customer represents and warrants to MediaAgility that Customer has all necessary rights, consents and permissions to collect, share and use all Customer Data as contemplated in this Agreement (including granting MediaAgility the rights in (Rights in Customer Data)) and that no Customer Data will violate or infringe (i) any third party intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights, (ii) any Laws, or (iii) any terms of service, privacy policies or other agreements governing the Customer Properties or Customer’s accounts with any Third-Party Platforms. Customer further represents and warrants that all Customer Data complies with the AUP. Customer will be fully responsible for any Customer Data submitted to the Services by any Person as if it was submitted by Customer.
- b) No Sensitive Personal Information. Customer specifically agrees not to use the Services to collect, store, process or transmit any Sensitive Personal Information. Customer acknowledges that MediaAgility is not a Business Associate or subcontractor (as those terms are defined in HIPAA) or a payment card processor and that the Services are neither HIPAA nor PCI DSS compliant. MediaAgility will have no liability under this Agreement for Sensitive Personal Information, notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein.
- c) Compliance with Laws. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable Laws in its use of the Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Customer will not engage in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities using the Services, including without limitation any activities that violate any anti-spam laws and regulations.
User Generated Content
You may transmit or publish content created by you using any of the Services or otherwise. However, you shall be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Any content made public will be publicly accessible through the internet and may be crawled and indexed by search engines. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not accidentally make any private content publicly available. Any content that you may receive from other users of the Services, is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and you agree not to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit such content for any purpose, without the express written consent of the person who owns the rights to such content. In the course of using any of the Services, if you come across any content with copyright notice(s) or any copy protection feature(s), you agree not to remove such copyright notice(s) or disable such copy protection feature(s) as the case may be. By making any copyrighted/copyrightable content available on any of the Services you affirm that you have the consent, authorization or permission, as the case may be from every person who may claim any rights in such content to make such content available in such manner. Further, by making any content available in the manner aforementioned, you expressly agree that MediaAgility will have the right to block access to or remove such content made available by you if MediaAgility receives complaints concerning any illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content. By using any of the Services and transmitting or publishing any content using such Service, you expressly consent to determination of questions of illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content by the agent designated by MediaAgility for this purpose.
Sample files and Applications
MediaAgility may provide sample files and applications for the purpose of demonstrating the possibility of using the Services effectively for specific purposes. The information contained in any such sample files and applications consists of random data. MediaAgility makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of the information or the sample files and applications.
MediaAgility, Vizitator, Vizitator Logo , MediaAgility logo, the names of individual Services/products and their logos are trademarks of MediaAgility India Pvt Ltd. You agree not to display or use, in any manner, the MediaAgility trademarks, without MediaAgility’s prior permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. MEDIAAGILITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MEDIAAGILITY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. USE OF ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MEDIAAGILITY, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
ALL Services and PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER MEDIAAGILITY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. MediaAgility does not warrant that Customer’s use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does MediaAgility warrant that it will review the Customer Data for accuracy or that it will preserve or maintain the Customer Data without loss Or corruption.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT MEDIAAGILITY SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF MEDIAAGILITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEDIAAGILITY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MediaAgility, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by MediaAgility.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Terms shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the Indian Laws. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Gurugram (Haryana – India ) and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, MediaAgility may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
Termination Clause / Lock In Period
- Unless otherwise specified on the applicable Order Form, each Subscription Term will automatically renew for additional twelve month periods unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term.
- You may stop using the service or close the account by giving written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the current Subscription Term. In such event, you will not be entitled to any refund of any fees that you have paid prior to you ceasing to use the Service.
- MediaAgility reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend providing all or any part of the Service immediately without any notice to you, if:
- You Breach, or threaten or intend to breach,the terms;
- MediaAgility is required to do so under any applicable law, rule or regulation, including, without limitation
- The Service relies on data, services or another business relationship between MediaAgility and a third party service provider, and such relationship terminates or changes in such a way that affects MediaAgility ability to continue providing the Service
- Continuing to provide the Service could create a substantial economic burden on MediaAgility as determined by MediaAgility in its sole discretion; or
- Continuing to provide the Service could create a security risk or material technical burden as determined by MediaAgility in its sole discretion.
- MediaAgility may notify the relevant law enforcement authorities or other third parties, of any illegal or other prohibited conduct by you, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms or unauthorized use of the Site or Service
- Upon any expiration or termination of this Agreement, Customer will immediately cease any and all use of and access to all Services (including any and all related MediaAgility) and delete (or, at MediaAgility’s request, return) any and all copies of the Documentation, any MediaAgility passwords or access codes and any other MediaAgility Confidential Information in its possession. Provided this Agreement was not terminated for Customer’s breach, Customer may retain and use internally copies of all reports exported from any Service prior to termination. Customer acknowledges that following termination it will have no further access to any Customer Data input into any Service, and that MediaAgility may delete any such data as may have been stored by MediaAgility at any time. Except where an exclusive remedy is specified, the exercise of either party of any remedy under this Agreement, including termination, will be without prejudice to any other remedies it may have under this Agreement, by law or otherwise.
- If Customer’s account is thirty (30) days or more overdue, in addition to any of its other rights or remedies (including but not limited to any termination rights set forth herein),MediaAgility reserves the right to suspend Customer’s access to the applicable Service (and any related services) without liability to Customer until such amounts are paid in full. MediaAgility also reserves the right to suspend Customer’s access to the Services without liability to Customer if Customer’s use of the Services is in violation of the AUP.